This is a lake with crystal clear water located near Whistler, British Columbia, Canada. I wanted to get a shot with an interesting foreground, with the lake and mountains in the background. There was only one way to do this. I walked out into the middle of a creek and took three shots, handheld, and processed them in Photomatix when I got home. You can learn how to do this on my HDR tutorial on this site.
Try this photo software!
HDR books you need to read
Get 15% off Photomatix Pro
Search This Site
Recent HDR blog posts
- Starburst sunrise under the White Rock Pier
- Fiery sunset over sand ripples in the City of White Rock
- The White Rock Pier at Sunrise
- Downtown Vancouver Skyline
- Image from HDRphotos.com used for billboard at the Canada-US Border
- HDR photo with the Nikon D800 – Abandoned house on the water
- The most creative retail display ever!
- The tulips of La Conner, Washington
- HDR photo of the New York, New York hotel in Las Vegas
- The Pier in White Rock, BC, Canada
HDR blog archives