The sun was setting fast. Very fast. My wife and I jumped in the car the quickly drove to the top of an endlessly long set of stair called 1001 steps which leads to the beach. We just got our tripods set up and she quickly fired off a series of HDR exposures. This was the pick of the bunch. Girl power. HDR assembled with Photomatix Pro, and further tweaked in Topax Adjust. Yes, the saturation is up a tad high, but after seeing Peter Lik’s studio photos in Las Vegas, I say, let the saturation begin. This is art. For 15% off Photomatix Pro, use my Photomatix discount code of “coolHDR” for all versions of Photomatix. It works great.
Try this photo software!
HDR books you need to read
Get 15% off Photomatix Pro
Search This Site
Recent HDR blog posts
- Starburst sunrise under the White Rock Pier
- Fiery sunset over sand ripples in the City of White Rock
- The White Rock Pier at Sunrise
- Downtown Vancouver Skyline
- Image from HDRphotos.com used for billboard at the Canada-US Border
- HDR photo with the Nikon D800 – Abandoned house on the water
- The most creative retail display ever!
- The tulips of La Conner, Washington
- HDR photo of the New York, New York hotel in Las Vegas
- The Pier in White Rock, BC, Canada
HDR blog archives